What a day, nothing much though.
I was lying on my bed, listening to FM95 for like 3 hours,
& I'm still wide awake!
I'm like soooo weird nowadays.
But after mummy came in, I slept :D
How effective could she be man!
The day started off with Maths.
Maths, it can really make me doze off anytime.
So, I need like toothpicks? To keep my eyes still!
Science was yeah, OKAY.
Science seems 10 times more fun then primary school.
English, I really hate Eng in secondary school!
Its like, once you fail, there you go.
Geog. Mr Ng was really fed up today.
Like, really really. He screamed super duper loud!
Learnt 4grid-refrence & 6-grid one too, kinda okay.
Assembly was the last for the day[:
The performance was yeah, kinda okay.
Just that, it seems creepy, VERY
& I know that lady in Yellow, is her name LinYang or something?
I'm not that clear about her name.
BUT I KNOW HER! Gaby doesn't believe me! urrrrgh.
She's Shane Song's daddy-brother-wife!
Which means, she's Shane Song's Aunt :D
Ah! & I shook her hand on 010106 [:
In Uncle Joey's house, yeah.
Remebered, YiXuan smsed me on that day :D
& many more people too!
I miss 6/2 2005.
Like, damn badly.
Table-tennis was yeap, SUPER FUNNY!
Played a couple of matches, me & HuiMin were like moodless.
But after that, like around 5 going to 6pm.
Played with Harris & I lost):
But I'm not sad cause of that! hahahaha.
It's only a lost, not like I'm gonna be dead.
Then played with Terry Ching!
& I witnessed him Flying!
I was like monkey-ing him,
then he ran here & there, till the ball which was far away from him,
he jumped & flew!
Ohmygoodness, I saw man!
& then he fell :D
LOL! that was damn funny, not about him falling.
But him flying, he was like some angel or something.
I can't stop laughing whenever I remember about that scene.
Ah! I didn't get the chance to see TeckQuan dancing.
Cause, jiaolian was like yelling!
hahahaha. the way he yells is super funny.
& I joked with him by saying.
Jiaolian: kuai dian qu jian qiu ah
Me: ni kan, wo yi jing jian qiu le.
Jiaolian: Na li you?
Me: nah ni kan, wo jian qiu, mei you jian qiuS.
Jiaolian: -smiles
Haha, I made jiaolian laugh [:
& brother carried my books today
-Geog
-Maths
-Science
Just cause, he asked me to use my phone to call mummy :D
Ah! hahahaha.
Okay, I shall end my post here & have a good night sleep.
Byeeeeeee!